“Knowing other is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu
BEST SELF LIFE COACH IN MASSACHUSETTS
WHAT DO YOU WANT? This is the biggest question we will answer together. Often your initial inclination is just the tip of what the real answer is. When we clearly define what it is, why it’s important to you and what it looks like to be happy you will be able to achieve it.
My goal as a life coach in Massachusetts is for you to become the woman you have always wanted to be. When you are at your best, you bring your best everywhere. When you are functioning from a place of clarity, strength, and vision you are able to craft a life that supports who you truly are.
TO BECOME YOUR BEST WE WILL EXPLORE:
- When and where you are at your best in your life
- What it would feel like to be really happy now
- What the future of your dreams looks like
- How you are blocking yourself from living the life you want
LIFE COACHING IS THE RIGHT COURSE OF ACTION TO:
- Build resiliency
- Become your best version of yourself
- Make decisions from a place of clarity & strength
- Improve your relationship, singularly or as a couple, in a way that is fun & positive
- Create a future that is rewarding and fulfilling
It may take two to tango but it only takes one, making smart choices, to change a relationship for the better. I have worked with multiple clients who were struggling within their relationship. Coaching singularly we looked at their negative internal tapes and perceptions and how they undermined the ultimate relationship they wanted. They successfully cultivated positive shifts in thoughts, feelings and behaviors. Being happier within themselves and taking responsibility for who they want to be directly benefited their relationship, providing for greater happiness.
WHY POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY COACHING:
When you focus on the positive, the positive increases. When you feel great about yourself it is easy to make decisions that support who you are at your best. If you are ready to take responsibility for your own happiness I want to be your coach.
3 ASPECTS OF A SUCCESSFUL LIFE COACHING EXPERIENCE:
- Relationship – It’s important to have a life coach you can connect with and feel you can confide in; someone you feel confident in and can partner with.
- Self Inquiry – Through a series of proven approaches we’ll find ways to look within and discover what you truly long for. We’ll further define your goals and look at what might be holding you back from achieving them.
- Action & Accountability – For improvement of any kind we must be willing to adjust our actions and reactions. We must find a way to hold ourselves accountable, and learn how to sustain those changes to gain the short and long term results we want. You will delight in the positive shifts that occur by simply tweaking a behavior.
LET’S GET STARTED – If you’re ready to explore working with a life coach, reach out. Let’s connect about how coaching together can improve your life. I look forward to hearing from you.
MORE LIFE COACHING RESOURCES
Working with Lisa Brown has helped me to positively transform several relationships in my life; not least of all the one with myself.
She has helped me work on some particularly stressful family issues that went back several years and were causing major internal struggle.
Lisa has the remarkable ability to sift through what I say and help me turn it into what I really mean.
I’m beyond grateful for the lessons I’m learning and look forward to our weekly sessions.Melissa – CT