Little Shifts, Greater Happiness
February 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Before this New Year gets lost in the daily patterns of life look ahead…
Will this year pose new challenges, bring new changes for you?
Perhaps you want to ensure you grab as much joy as possible?
Give yourself the gift of personal discovery in a small group workshop. Enjoy a safe space with other women like you who want to feel happier every day and live their best possible lives.
Using tools and exercises from positive psychology, the study of happiness, you’ll have an interesting, fun and insightful day to discover parts of you that are stronger than you think.
- Gain Insight into Positive Psychology that provides a fascinating look at how our thoughts, feelings and behavior are intertwined and how you can control them.
- Learn How Take Hold of Your Happiness by understanding how much of it is within your immediate control, so you can feel happier every day.
- Learn How to Release Negative thoughts that undermine your relationships and happiness into ones that frees you and those around you.
- Become Who You are at Your Best by learning to incorporate valued characteristics of those you admire most.
- Acquire Simple Daily Practices that enable you to appreciate all that is good in your world and let the little things go.
- Recognize What You Need to feel balanced and fulfilled and how to provide it for yourself; P.I.R.E. – Spiritually, Physically, Intellectually, within your Relationships, and Emotionally
- Discover Your Top 5 Character Strengths – take a world renowned character strength assessment helping you live life from a place of strength
You will love what you learn, leave with small shifts you are excited to make, and be relieved to know that none of us have it completely figured out. Head home feeling happier, hopeful, and better connected to yourself and those around you.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar