…the 3 C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the choice to take the chance if you want anything in life to change…
Wouldn’t it be great to have someone on your side, just for you, to help you create your best life? As a positive psychology life coach I want to be that person for you.
Life provides us with a series of challenges, transitions and opportunities. The key to life is to learn to navigate those stages with insight, balance, often time’s courage, and ultimately joy. We all hold strengths that we often don’t see in ourselves. My role is to help you uncover those strengths and use them to help you succeed now and move you forward to where you want to go.
HOW LIFE COACHING CAN HELP YOU
Life takes many turns and has many stages. Wouldn’t it be great to have someone on your side, just for you, to help you navigate your best life? As your Life Coach I will be your partner! I will provide you a safe place to dream, explore and play “what if”, and look at what it will look like to live the life you dream of.
- Achieve Goals
- Fulfill Dreams
- Define what you want out of Life and make it happen
- Improve areas about yourself, life and relationships
- Evaluate important life decisions
- Navigate challenging times with stronger resiliency
- Overcome obstacles and challenges
- Create a life of meaning, fulfillment & happiness
There are 3 aspects to a successful coaching experience:
Relationship – it’s important to have a coach you can connect with and feel you can confide in; someone you can partner with.
Self Inquiry – Through a series of proven approaches we’ll find ways to look within and discover what you truly long for. We’ll further define your goals and look at what might be holding you back from achieving them.
Action & Accountability – For change or improvement of any kind we must be willing to change our actions, find a way to hold ourselves accountable, and learn how to sustain those changes to gain the short and long term results we want. You’ll discover the great change that can come by simply tweaking a behavior.
WHEN TO HIRE A LIFE COACH
- You have a specific goal, big or small, and want someone to help you stay motivated so you can achieve it
- Feeling stuck
- Desire to increase happiness, resiliency, and fulfillment
- Wanting to create more balance; work and family, time for yourself, revisit overall priorities
- Facing a potential cross road; personal or professional
- Have a goal or dream being blocked by obstacles or self-doubt
- Wishing there was something more; meaning, joy, fulfillment, adventure
- You want to be more successful in your relationships, evaluate the health of a relationship
- You want to live a more authentic life
- Life coaching is an opportunity for self-inquiry; strengthen self –esteem, emotional intelligence, build resiliency, congruency, set boundaries
- Learn how to create and sustain positive change
- Coaching is an excellent tool if you want to explore aspects of your personality or approach that may be holding you back.
I’ll help you define your dream(s), big or small, and we’ll develop a strategy to bring your vision to fruition. We’ll take advantage of a great supply of proven tools that will provide a new way of looking at, and approaching, areas of your life. My role is to help you uncover your strengths, discover your courage, and help motivate you to make your dreams a possibility.
With me you have a partner, a personal coach. And just like any coaching relationship your progress and growth will ultimately come from you. No matter what your goal or desired change, being accountable will be key. We’ll look at what that looks like for you and what support you’ll need to be successful in your journey. I look forward to celebrating your success.